Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Samsung vs Apple
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Samsung vs Apple

Samsung vs Apple 3 years, 8 months ago #1546

With unvieling of Samsung S4 with superb specifications and features, can sumsung challenge dominance of Apple in high end smartphones??

Re: Samsung vs Apple 3 years, 8 months ago #1550

• poojad
  • Expert
Apple is gonna definitely feel the heat. The S4 specifications are really amazing..

Re: Samsung vs Apple 3 years, 8 months ago #1554

I think S4 is going to be the best available smartphone...apple has to come out with another release of iphone..

Re: Samsung vs Apple 3 years, 8 months ago #1556

pricegenie.in Price Genie is a recently launched website that caters to the Indian Ecommerce Market. It's a real time price comparision engine across various categories including Mobiles, Electronices, Camera and others.
Attachments:

Re: Samsung vs Apple 3 years, 6 months ago #1610

SAMSUNG ROCKSS!!!! iPhone is nice but samsung is simply the best!

Re: Samsung vs Apple 3 years, 6 months ago #1668

Definitely apply! Steve jobs was a legend! Great man! respect

Re: Samsung vs Apple 3 years, 6 months ago #1686

• poojad
  • Expert
Now apple is gonna feel the bruise... American Trade panel has said apple has infringed copyright and patent specifictaions of samsung.. This is gonna hurt apple in atleast $1bn to $2bn in sales...

Its a big war this one!

Re: Samsung vs Apple 3 years, 6 months ago #1687

I think all these cos will always have patent issues. There is nothing new.
Most of the products are the same. Just because both are at their peak its in news. I wonder wat other brands using android and having similar features have to say!

Re: Samsung vs Apple 3 years, 5 months ago #1704

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
samsung has done really well to take the market..

i think nokia is the biggest loser in the battle between the two.. both apple n samsung r gaining market share fast..

by the time nokia realised it became too late!
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: Samsung vs Apple 3 years, 5 months ago #1747

i think even brands like micromax and maxx and karbon are now coming up with new smart phones and are definitely looking to target the upmarket target segment. The mobile handset war is going to get more interesting as there are plenty of options for the customers! Lets wait and see!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds