Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Is too much cricket killing the brand "IPL"??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is too much cricket killing the brand "IPL"??

Is too much cricket killing the brand "IPL"?? 3 years, 6 months ago #1619

With so many matches being played every day for a period of nearly 2 months.. Is IPL as a brand losing its sheen?? The charm, the exclusivity, the entertainment is when people actually get emotionally attached to a brand.. But in this case overdose is eroding the brand

Unlike the football leagues EPL, Spanish league etc which r very strong and followed worldwide.. This is becoz they happen once a week.. Thruout the year.. So people actually wait to see them.. The anticipation causes people to wait eagerly

But at this pace, IPL might gradually fade away n people might end up losing interest in this cricketing extavaganza!

Re: Is too much cricket killing the brand "IPL"?? 3 years, 6 months ago #1620

• mansin
  • Expert
Not just excessive cricket. Even spot fixing and match fixing. Just see what happd yestrdy. Sreesant got arressted. The sport will die if such things happen

Re: Is too much cricket killing the brand "IPL"?? 3 years, 6 months ago #1622

All the players caught must be severely punished! It has seiriously brought a bad name to the country

Re: Is too much cricket killing the brand "IPL"?? 3 years, 6 months ago #1632

• poojad
  • Expert
another celeb in the dock... IPL is all about quick money thru wrong means.. wat a shame

Re: Is too much cricket killing the brand "IPL"?? 3 years, 6 months ago #1633

Its gonna turn out to be a very ugly scam

Re: Is too much cricket killing the brand "IPL"?? 3 years, 6 months ago #1635

excess of everthing is bad.. IPL has not just spoilt cricket but it has also given a bad name thru such controversies

Re: Is too much cricket killing the brand "IPL"?? 3 years, 6 months ago #1636

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
this is the only thing in the news these days.. i feel bad for dravid. wat a legend he is and now look what he has to go through.
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: Is too much cricket killing the brand "IPL"?? 3 years, 6 months ago #1637

agree

Re: Is too much cricket killing the brand "IPL"?? 3 years, 6 months ago #1665

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
i think it has lost its sheeen.. too much cricket is boring and also spot fixing is causing an issue.

i dont uderstand why only cricket is fcused upon. there are so many global sports which need to looked into.
football, hockey, track n field need to be promoted at the basic grassroot level.

all sports shud be mandatory at school level n must be encouraged properly. else only one sport wil grow n rest all would suffer

Re: Is too much cricket killing the brand "IPL"?? 3 years, 6 months ago #1667

That wil take ages to happen..! Sachin says india should qualify for 2022 qatar. Seems a distant dream to me
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds