Email Password: Remember me

marketing manager perception
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: marketing manager perception

marketing manager perception 3 years ago #1955

• M@Ni
  • Fresher
i want help of the marketing experts to complete my project which is based on the creation of market for a entry of new product

Re: marketing manager perception 3 years ago #1957

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
It completely depends on what kind of a product are you looking for. Anyways designing a new product is never an easy task.
The following user(s) said Thank You: M@Ni

Re: marketing manager perception 3 years ago #1959

• poojad
  • Expert
A new product requires a lot of step. Firstly identifying a need gap ie a new idea or improvement in an existing need. then comes sample products which can be used which can be of diff quality, price, shape, efficiency etc. Product testing to be done on random smaples would help understand the impact of the product and also its acceptance. Once that it done, new products would be ready for a launch for the people

Re: marketing manager perception 3 years ago #1961

• M@Ni
  • Fresher
cafe cuba , a carbonated drink with coffee flavour which is been introduced by parle agro ltd.i want to research on its marketing strategies and awareness of the product

Re: marketing manager perception 3 years ago #1962

Well Cafecuba appears to be a one of its kind beverage in india.. a coffee flavored carbonated drink!
This is going to combine two of the biggest beverages prefered by indians.. i.e. cold drinks n cold coffee.
It remains to be seen how they advertise n market the brand. It needs to capture the youth n show it as a fun-loving beverage which is not only tasty but also healthy!

Re: marketing manager perception 2 years, 12 months ago #1968

• M@Ni
  • Fresher
how to make bibilography and webilography for project report in ms word
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds