Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Do You Have any Question Over IIMC EPSM Program?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do You Have any Question Over IIMC EPSM Program?

Do You Have any Question Over IIMC EPSM Program? 2 years, 11 months ago #1984

Free students support cell introduced by Hughes Education for their upcoming IIMC EPSM Program. Do you have any question? We are here to support you. If you are interested to pursue IIMC EPSM (Executive Program in Sales & Marketing) program then feel free to ask your question here.

Re: Do You Have any Question Over IIMC EPSM Program? 2 years, 11 months ago #1985

I am in IT sales. To get growth in my career, is that IIMC EPSM course will give any benefits if I take it through Hughes? Or should I go for full time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hugheseducationindia

Re: Do You Have any Question Over IIMC EPSM Program? 2 years, 11 months ago #1986

EPSM from IIMC is designed specially for the professionals who wish to advance their career in the field Sales and Marketing designed by www.hugheseducation.com

The Program would help participants in developing broad understanding of emerging Sales & Marketing frameworks and their relationships with other business functions to grow in the market and will also focus on ‘cutting edge’ issues concerning sales and marketing practices including brand, services, distribution channel management and people management issues.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds