Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Declining sales for McDonalds
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Declining sales for McDonalds

Declining sales for McDonalds 2 years, 10 months ago #2010

McDonald’s reported disappointing sales for its fourth quarter today, as the world’s largest hamburger chain saw fewer customers visit its restaurants. Is it because of the competition or is it a seasonal effect?

Re: Declining sales for McDonalds 2 years, 10 months ago #2011

It appears to be a one off thing as mcd is anyways expanding. So i dont think its a concern because the brand is still expanding through its outlets and has good loyal base.

Re: Declining sales for McDonalds 2 years, 10 months ago #2020

i dont think so.. i think McD is one of the biggest food chains int he world. They have adapted really wella cross the world through glocalisation. They offer good hygenic food and have good branding.

Re: Declining sales for McDonalds 2 years, 9 months ago #2022

• Madhuja
  • Fresher
McD is one of the largest foreign franchise chain in India. This is can be true and can be an effect of economic slowdown. Now a days people have been more diet and figure conscious. They are getting more fond of home made food or meal chain than McD burger. A meal costing 80 rupees max to max 100 rupees, where you are getting all types of food items which are needed for a complete course of meal but in case of McD one can get a full hamburger (medium) cost around 80 to 90 and a meal (a medium chicken burger,a medium french fries and a small coke) costs 150 rupees. So here a difference is visualized.
More over McD is more favorable for the school going and college going kids for hangout, a career or job starter. Once one gets married and have a family he /she will like a meal more for a lunch or dinner. else people goes for some snacks or time pass. I think these can be a reason for slowing down McD fascination.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds