Email Password: Remember me

Hottest brand wars
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hottest brand wars

Hottest brand wars 5 years, 6 months ago #391

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
What are the hottest brand wars which we have witnessed.

Re: Hottest brand wars 5 years, 6 months ago #392

What do you think about Sachin vs Dhoni brand war. After world cup win this is hotting up...

Re: Hottest brand wars 5 years, 6 months ago #394

clearly now dhoni is the winner but sachin is not lagging behind far. But as far as I see brand wars its coca cola vs Pepsi..

Re: Hottest brand wars 5 years, 6 months ago #395

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
coke vs pepsi has been ongoing battle for many years. What do you think about Hyundai vs Maruti

Re: Hottest brand wars 5 years, 6 months ago #401

• poojad
  • Expert
hyundai has taken away some of the maruti's share, particularly with its santro and now i10 and i20, but swift is also doing well. Brand wars always keep consumers happy....they have lot to choose from.

Re: Hottest brand wars 5 years, 6 months ago #403

the upcoming brand wars will be in the tablet segment, Apple vs the others.....currently apple is the hands down winner...

Re: Hottest brand wars 5 years, 6 months ago #422

apple has always enjoyed first mover advantage be it ipod or smartphones and now tablets. As of now, ipad is the clear winner but android market is also picking up. With the launch of Honeycomb OS especially designed for tablets, ipad will face stiff competition from brands like samsung, motorolla, toshiba, acer etc. All of them have launched their products or in process of releasing it

Re: Hottest brand wars 5 years, 6 months ago #425

i think with honeycomb OS, non apple tablets are going to give a tough competition to ipad. Applet had the first mover advantage, hence it had the highest market share but companies like samsung, sony, acer, toshiba, htc are going to give it tough competition. Its similar to nokia's position in Indian market till sometime back. Nokia had the highest market share but with evolution of smartphones that market share is drastically going down..

Re: Hottest brand wars 5 years, 5 months ago #426

Another interesting brand war which comes into my mind is Maggi vs others. I think it was not a war at all till sometime back. It was a one sided affair but now it seems to be heating up...

Re: Hottest brand wars 5 years, 5 months ago #429

It is still one sided. The overall the size of the instant noodles has grown. So it is quite natural that you may find some other players in the market. So if earlier market share of Maggie was 90%, it has now decreased to 86%. But overall revenues have still increased due to increase in market size..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds