market analysis
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: market analysis

market analysis 5 years, 4 months ago #513

• farhan
  • Fresher
hey ppl can any help me answer this question

Q1 Analyze the given statement critically and try to provide reference where possible : ÔÇťOrganizations have different perspective of the marketing of products and services than a common consumer

Re: market analysis 5 years, 4 months ago #514

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
Hi Farhan
What i think is from two perspectives :
1) B2B vs B2C : The organizations when buy its B2B buying, there are various parameters that go into that kind of buying. Organizations dont buy one or two units, they buy in bulk. Also there is no impulse buying.
e.g. if a big organizations needs to buy a soap for use across it org, it might not look at parameters like brand, effects on skin, color of soap. They will see it from bulk perspective. They will shortlist few good brands or local suppliers too, then consider pricing and volume discounts as major influences for the deal whereas a commom customer like me may give more importance to brand name, color of the soap, ad on TV, percieved effect on my skin, the smell of the soap etc.

2) Second perspective may be simple that organizations sell products and consumers buy.

tell me if if it helped
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: market analysis 5 years, 4 months ago #515

I agree to Tarun on this, also in addition to his points. A common customers perspective is too narrow and it very limited to his or his family's needs but organization has to think beyond that.

Also if a organization is like HUL or PnG or service comapny like Airtel, they need to market their products to a large audience and have to think about all kinds of customers. They have to think of a product or a service which will satisfy most of the customers if not all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: farhan

Re: market analysis 5 years, 4 months ago #516

• farhan
  • Fresher
hi tarun, totally agree with u , can u provide me with more details .... correct me if iam wrong, i was thinking that the organization are more trying to market their products and services with differnet perspective and overlook the common consumer, that wat came in my mind when i read this question , i was kinda confused ...

Re: market analysis 5 years, 4 months ago #517

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
hmmm, i dont think that they overlook, if companies overlook the common consumer, to whom they will sell then.

I think Sushant also has made some point here.

I agree to u on this point that sometime organizations overdo their marketing with various things trying to make a brand identity but dont think that the consumer wants that or not
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: market analysis 5 years, 4 months ago #518

• farhan
  • Fresher
HMMMMMMM. i agree with u tarun, i would be gr8ful if u give me or provide me some more details , regarding the question, so that it will be easy 4 me to write this questions, answer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds