Email Password: Remember me

Tablets : Future of Fad
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tablets : Future of Fad

Tablets : Future of Fad 5 years, 3 months ago #545

• Pats
  • Fresher
With numerous Tablets being launched and segmentation within brands where can wee see this market one year dowm or will it phase out like PDAs being a consumption device rather than a creation device.

Re: Tablets : Future of Fad 5 years, 3 months ago #549

PDAs were never able to touch the consumer market as the tablets have. PDAs were limited in functionality and just had business uses. When we see the tablet eco system we see millions of apps, power comparable to PCs and apps targeted towards every category like gaming, utilities, entertainment and what not.

Re: Tablets : Future of Fad 5 years, 3 months ago #550

I think tablets are more than a fad. Its a very powerful device which gives laptop like experience even when people are on the go. With more portability, it can revolutionize how the business is conducted today. We have already seen, many stores and websites launching tablet specific apps helping them with better sales...

Re: Tablets : Future of Fad 5 years, 3 months ago #553

• mansin
  • Expert
I think it is just another gadget which is good to have but is not required like laptop.....

Re: Tablets : Future of Fad 5 years ago #682

earlier laptops were nice to have but now they have become necessity, similarly tablets are nice to have now but may become necessity in sometime..

Re: Tablets : Future of Fad 5 years ago #685

i totally agree with salman..

Re: Tablets : Future of Fad 5 years ago #706

• poojad
  • Expert
guys what do u think about the latest tablets launched by sony..

Re: Tablets : Future of Fad 5 years ago #712

at least sony has tried to bring a new design and simply not copy ipad. Most of the companies are just trying to create ipad's replica. But sony with P tablet which has division in the center is has created a product which is different.

Re: Tablets : Future of Fad 5 years ago #714

I think if you maintain yourself then nothing is impossible. you have no need any fad tablets.

-----------------------------------

Taj Mahal Tour | Rajasthan Holiday Packages | India Tour

Re: Tablets : Future of Fad 5 years ago #724

i think tablets are not fad...they are here to stay., they can do almost all the things which laptop can do
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds