Email Password: Remember me

Why Tata Nano is not selling
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why Tata Nano is not selling

Why Tata Nano is not selling 5 years, 3 months ago #572

• Kartik
  • Senior
There was much hype hoopla about Tata Nano launch, but I can hardly see Nano on the roads.....why nano is not selling...
Last Edit: 5 years, 3 months ago by Kartik.

Re: Why Tata Nano is not selling 5 years, 3 months ago #573

I think one of the reason is that the price on road is much higher than the initially 1 lakh tag and many consumer feel that they can always upgrade to a Alto by stretching a bit more.

Re: Why Tata Nano is not selling 5 years, 3 months ago #575

• hasnain
  • Fresher
Firstly the defination of the nano as the worlds chepeast car does no go down well with the indian consumers. The word cheap somehow creates a feeling of inferiority. hence ultimately the answer is the positioning of the Nano is not proper.

Re: Why Tata Nano is not selling 5 years, 3 months ago #578

another reason could be the the fire incidents that have only added to the perception of quality and safely issue with the car.

Re: Why Tata Nano is not selling 5 years, 3 months ago #580

• pranit
  • Fresher
The nano was positioned as the one lakh car befor it's launch. they sold some cars for one lakh 2 but now the price varies between 1.5 to 2.5 depending upon it's model.Tata has not practised anything to rework it's positioning of one lakh car they are still piggibackin on that postioning of a nano. when customer goes to purchase a NANO he has a thought of a lakh rupees car in his mind but at the time of purchase the price factor which is not something that customer percives it to be makes customer to think twice about his purchase.these customer can switch to chervolet spark or beat whch cost near 3.5

Re: Why Tata Nano is not selling 5 years, 3 months ago #581

Low sales reason could be, because of it's looks and the fact that it cannot be driven beyond a certain speed
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds