Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Amazon enters India
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Amazon enters India

Amazon enters India 4 years, 10 months ago #887

Amazon has entered India with e-commerce site junglee.com. Will it affect supremacy of flipkart, that remains to be seen..

Re: Amazon enters India 4 years, 10 months ago #890

Flipkart may not face much competition as amazon model of functioning is quite different from flipkart. Moreover, amazon is bounded by restrictions of multibrand retail.

Re: Amazon enters India 4 years, 10 months ago #899

• mansin
  • Expert
if you notice, flipkart is missing from the list of vendors on junglee.com. I think that is understandable...

Re: Amazon enters India 4 years, 9 months ago #919

In a bid to counter the amazon entrance on India, flipkart has taken over letsbuy. It will be difficult for amazon to push the dominant flipkart

Re: Amazon enters India 4 years, 9 months ago #923

i think amazon entrance in India has done good for the consumers, more the competition more the consumer will be benefited and it is difficult to meet flipkart's service..

Re: Amazon enters India 4 years, 9 months ago #925

I don’t see Amazon changing the landscape of eCommerce in India......at best it can make it more competitive.

Re: Amazon enters India 4 years, 9 months ago #977

i am not sure why amazon has chosen the launching itself in India with junglee.com. Many Indians are not even aware of that amazon has entered India with junglee.com. They try amazon.co.in. As per me it was not right strategy to launch itseld through junglee.com

Re: Amazon enters India 4 years, 8 months ago #982

• K. Rahul
  • Fresher
I agree that junglee.com may not be the best idea for amazon's launch. May be it is over-attempt to localize. The way Flipkart is going forward I dont see a threat. It offers a customer delight, to say a little on its service.

Overall it is good that Amazon is in India now. It will push the competition and buyers will benefit in the short term and the competition will also benefit in the long term...

Let us watch how it goes!

Re: Amazon enters India 4 years, 8 months ago #986

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
totally agree with Rahul on this one. It will make the e-commerce landscape more competitive..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds