Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

What is important---Theory or Practical !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is important---Theory or Practical !

What is important---Theory or Practical ! 4 years, 9 months ago #932

Guys, recently i participated in a GD and was given this topic at the end of the GD panel said, what we want to here you people are not discussing...Guys what do you think what is important--Theory or Practical.

Re: What is important---Theory or Practical ! 4 years, 9 months ago #934

it is important to learn theory as well as practical. Unless you learn the theory how can you apply it in the real life. In management also there are so many principles like porter five forces, concepts of positioning, branding etc...these things you learn theroetically in your curriculum also through live projects but real life experience you can only gain through when you are on the field...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Atul Gupta

Re: What is important---Theory or Practical ! 4 years, 9 months ago #937

• poojad
  • Expert
i agree, it is important to learn theory before actually doing it but another side of the argument is that, there are are many people who did not study theory but directly established business are successful today..

Re: What is important---Theory or Practical ! 4 years, 9 months ago #940

Ya, that's totally right there are many people who got success without theory like Dhirubhai Ambani. also now a days out of top 50 management colleges 46 are offering PGDM just because of practical course in India...

Re: What is important---Theory or Practical ! 4 years, 9 months ago #942

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
what i have observed in real life is that the theory is very different from practical. When we actually get into things we realize that the things which we studied is and what we see in the real world are different...

Re: What is important---Theory or Practical ! 4 years, 8 months ago #991

according to me theory is as important as practical. People will not be able to appreciate practical without learning theory and vice versa....

Re: What is important---Theory or Practical ! 4 years, 5 months ago #1191

I think Both(Practical,Theory)are necessary part. Only theory can't enough and Practical also.

website checker
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds