Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Pepsi changes the game
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pepsi changes the game

Pepsi changes the game 4 years, 8 months ago #985

Pepsi has launched a ad campaign where young boy is seen giving a fitting reply to Ranbir Kapoor, brand endorser of Pepsi, who is questioning his passion of football. Is pepsi trying to reposition itself..

Re: Pepsi changes the game 4 years, 8 months ago #987

This ad will help pepsi connect with the youth, now a days, we see that youngsters picking up various sports, so its good opportunity to connect with youngsters through different different campaign

Re: Pepsi changes the game 4 years, 8 months ago #990

i think pepsi has confused the consumers in terms of positioning. Will they start supporting hockey if indians start performing well there. What if India wins the Asia Cup...

Re: Pepsi changes the game 4 years, 8 months ago #992

• vidya_mba
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert
i think the life is all about the change .....this is ad is refreshing....will definitely help them position themselves...

Re: Pepsi changes the game 4 years, 8 months ago #996

today's youth is hooked to EPL, Spanish LalLiga, Bundesliga etc....Pepsi has really connected well with the youth with this ad campaign...this is really game changer...

Re: Pepsi changes the game 4 years, 8 months ago #1001

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
The Same Pepsi was cashing in on cricket some time back now they have switched to football in a blink of eye.

Brand Loyalty ???
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: Pepsi changes the game 4 years, 8 months ago #1002

• poojad
  • Expert
i think this ad is confusing, on one hand they have long standing relationship with cricket and have been sponsering cricket events, now there is sudden shift to Football which is giving confused signals...

Re: Pepsi changes the game 4 years, 8 months ago #1014

It is a nice concept. Today's youth is moving to other sports other than cricket, football being primary example. But they should not have shown cricket in bad light because they have been associated with cricket for very long time and will continue to use cricket as campaigning platform in the future...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds