Narayan Murthy back at Infosys
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
HR
  • Page:

TOPIC: Narayan Murthy back at Infosys

Narayan Murthy back at Infosys 3 years, 6 months ago #1678

• amolia
  • Junior
With mr. Narayan murthy back at infosys, one thing that must be looked into is that is this a correct decision with a futuristic look or is this a step backward?

Infosys has to now learn to grow and hav a vision without mr.murthy.. Else it wud be difficult for them to survive in the future

Re: Narayan Murthy back at Infosys 3 years, 6 months ago #1679

I think its not a very positive move..

Ok I agree mr.murthy is a great personality and he know infosys completely because its his braind child.. Bt there is a time when a decision needs to be taken..

Once he had quit, this was bound to hav had happenend.. Bt by doing this its definitely a step taken backward..

Narayan Murthy is a great personality but then there is tremendous dependency on him still.. Which from an orgamisations point of veiw isn't a very healthy sign!

Re: Narayan Murthy back at Infosys 3 years, 6 months ago #1682

• sheetalm
  • Fresher
It is a great gesture by narayan mutrhy.. He's a legend in india with his contribution to the indian IT sector.. For him its not just a company but its the foundation of the indian it sector..

And considering he's just just come for re1 salary shows that his heart is still at infy.. Mrnaraya murthy.respect
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds