(1 viewing) (1) Guest
HR
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scope of MBA in HR by Distance Education

Scope of MBA in HR by Distance Education 3 years ago #1926

• HemHR
  • Fresher
Hello to one and all!
I would like to know from the esteemed experts and experienced users of this forum about the
scope and employment avenues after doing Distance MBA in HR.I've a background in Journalism & Mass Communication.

Re: Scope of MBA in HR by Distance Education 3 years ago #1927

• vidya_mba
  • Expert
Distance MBA is good for learning the concepts and management course. But frankly, since distance mba courses do not support placements, then it doesnt really help you getting a job which normally a full time mba would get.

Re: Scope of MBA in HR by Distance Education 3 years ago #1930

I agree. Long distance only helps you learn concepts and gives no practical learning. Also, no campus placements are offered. But then again you can even earn when you are studying. That itself is as good as a good job

Re: Scope of MBA in HR by Distance Education 3 years ago #1949

• amolia
  • Junior
Try some good colleges which are having long distance courses like IIML, SIBM, JBIMS. No point doing it from any other college as college reputation also matters

Re: Scope of MBA in HR by Distance Education 2 years, 11 months ago #1980

If possible go for a full time course from a good institute. It helps you get a good placement.

Re: Scope of MBA in HR by Distance Education 2 years ago #3427

• poojad
  • Expert
Long distance is good if someone is working. but as an education growth, it is not recognised as much as a full time course.

Re: Scope of MBA in HR by Distance Education 1 year, 11 months ago #3437

• JamesBert
  • Fresher
Long separation just helps you learn ideas and gives no down to earth learning. Likewise, no facilities situations are advertised. Yet of course you can even gain when you are concentrating on. That itself is in the same class as a decent occupation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachin_ramesh4281

Re: Scope of MBA in HR by Distance Education 1 year, 2 months ago #3921

Best way to study is full time. It helps in real practical learning, networking n gives real experience. Mba is not about books its more about mixing with people n learning through interaction n experience

Re: Scope of MBA in HR by Distance Education 6 months ago #4002

• Hopkins
  • Fresher
Distance MBA via online mode is offered by NIBM (National Institute of Business Management). The greatest advantage is that you may pursue your studies with a laptop and broadband internet irrespective of your place. NIBM is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institute and offers one year MBA, two year MBA and one Executive MBA in online mode. It also provides online MBA video tutorials for all its registered students.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds