Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

How can Aadhar-UID Transform India?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How can Aadhar-UID Transform India?

How can Aadhar-UID Transform India? 4 years, 1 month ago #1386

The ambitious project of Aadhar under Nandan nilekeni has been under constant discussion whether it can achieve the transformation as envisaged.

The question is how can it transform India?

Re: How can Aadhar-UID Transform India? 4 years, 1 month ago #1402

once implemented across india, it can certainly curb the corruption in many of the government public wefare schemes. For example, subsidy given on gas cylinders can be directly deposited to bank account which is linked to aadhar. This will help prevent leakages in the system. Similarly in case of NAREGA, the amount can deposited in people's bank accounts...removing the middle men, hence removing corruption.

it is like you are removing source of corruption..

Re: How can Aadhar-UID Transform India? 4 years ago #1415

By providing a clear proof of identity, the Aadhaar will facilitate entry for poor and underprivileged residents into the formal banking system, and the opportunity to avail services provided by the government

Re: How can Aadhar-UID Transform India? 4 years ago #1427

With aadhar people would be spared the hassle of repeatedly providing supporting identity documents each time they wish to access services such as obtaining a bank account, passport, driving license,andso on.

Re: How can Aadhar-UID Transform India? 3 years, 12 months ago #1436

in a surprise move, i got an sms from HDFC bank stating that HDFC bank has received a request from UIDAI GOI to open an savings account for aadhar number. It was a big surprise for me, i think govt. is serious, direct subsidy transfer could be reality

Re: How can Aadhar-UID Transform India? 3 years, 6 months ago #1625

Y cousin just got his aadhar card made.. I hav no clue how its gonna be useful.. Don't think it wil be given to everyone.. Just another gimmikcby the govtm

Re: How can Aadhar-UID Transform India? 3 years, 6 months ago #1626

I agree.. The card quality is quite bad.

Re: How can Aadhar-UID Transform India? 3 years, 6 months ago #1664

• mansin
  • Expert
if it is implemented pan india, this can be very very useful.. each card wil give a unique identity to every citizen.. would be great. i think the govt is doing well so far. i think we should give them some time to implement UID
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds