Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Windows 8 - Will it be game changer?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Windows 8 - Will it be game changer?

Windows 8 - Will it be game changer? 4 years, 1 month ago #1396

Windows 8 has been launched and is considered to be the most modified version of windows till date. It tries to challenge the way we used windows for the last 17 years. With Windows 8, Microsoft is adapting Windows in key ways that make it better suited to compete in the post-PC era i.e tocuhcreen, tablets etc. Can windows 8 prove to be the game changer for microsoft..

Re: Windows 8 - Will it be game changer? 4 years, 1 month ago #1398

microsoft is pinning lot of hopes on windows 8. It aims to revolutionize how we use touchscreen... i think microsoft is thinking in the right direction because the future will see form factor further reducing. it can certaily prove to be the game changer for micrisoft.

Re: Windows 8 - Will it be game changer? 4 years, 1 month ago #1399

It's really impressive. But we have to wait some time to see what impact it has on consumers. Does it amass a fortune for Microsoft or adds to another Vista!

Re: Windows 8 - Will it be game changer? 4 years ago #1424

Windows 8 gives PC users a whole new world of full-screen, touch-friendly, Web-connected apps to explore. And these new apps can even display relevant information on their Windows Start screen tiles, something impossible in Windows 7
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds