Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me

Indian IT Industry
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Indian IT Industry

Indian IT Industry 5 years, 8 months ago #311

Is Indian IT industry heading towards saturation or are there opportunities to grow...

Re: Indian IT Industry 5 years, 8 months ago #312

• Kartik
  • Senior
I think there is still scope for growth. We are seeing top IT companies like TCS, Infosys recruiting in thousands. But clearly, the business model "More people more revenue" will not last long. They will have to focus on niche areas like consulting and products...

Re: Indian IT Industry 5 years, 8 months ago #313

I think, if you want to grow professionally then its very difficult to grow in organizations like infosys, tcs etc.....

Re: Indian IT Industry 5 years, 7 months ago #316

• poojad
  • Expert
Do the annual results of Infosys signal end of golden era of Indian IT companies....

Re: Indian IT Industry 5 years, 7 months ago #317

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
No I dont think so !
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: Indian IT Industry 5 years, 7 months ago #325

• Kartik
  • Senior
I kind of agree with poojad...indian companies have to change their business model...they cannot survive just on maintenance and support.

Re: Indian IT Industry 5 years, 7 months ago #355

• Surabhi
  • Fresher
There are always been up and down in all area. I have seen many small companies who are doing good and putting the name of Indian company on the map of IT. First we used to think how many web application will be developing and how many years, now there are so many mobile app has come to the market. so you never know. IT industry has the vast space to stand for you(if you have terrific knowledge).

Re: Indian IT Industry 5 years, 7 months ago #356

yes...the scope and nature IT industry has dramatically increased. With social networking, mobile apps development and now tablets coming into the market...the kind of work the Indian companies are doing is changed over a period of last few years. But our big 4-5 companies are still focused on application development and maintenance with large customers. These companies have to definitely change their business model to survive the competition from foreign companies like IBM, cognizant etc..

Re: Indian IT Industry 4 years, 10 months ago #917

• spearss91
  • Fresher
of course indian IT industry can grow with latest planning attributes. Information Technology is a source to grow up very fast comparison than other industries.

IT industry in india

Re: Indian IT Industry 4 years, 7 months ago #1097

I believe the recent results of infosys, wipro and other IT companies indicate tough times for the IT industry. Infosys for the first time missed its guidance in 47 quarters.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds