Manuscript- Submission Due: 15th February 2012; Notification: 31st March 2012; Publication: August 2012
SCIT Journal is an endeavor that builds a symbolic relationship between research and practice in niche Information Technology (IT) domain. The Journal is a peer-reviewed journal, published by Symbiosis Center for Information Technology (SCIT).
Since its inception in 2001, SCIT Journal is attracting IT professionals, IT experts, management & technical practitioners, research scholars and students to present contemporary issues and innovative ideas associated with IT & Businesses.
The Journal invites papers on the following topics of interest but are not limited to:
• Business Process: Design , Modeling, Integration, Optimization and Re-engineering
• Database, Data Mining and Data Warehousing : Business Intelligence and Dashboard
• Distributed Networks, Wireless Networks, Mobile Communication and QoS.
• ERP : Issues, Implementations, Risk assessment and Challenges
• Virtualization and Green Computing
• High Speed Networks
• Emerging Technologies/Next Generation Networks, Architectures & Services
• Multicore Software Engineering
• Information Systems & Services, Information Security Practices, and Compliance Issues
• Knowledge Management
• Emergency Management Information System
• IT Audit Tools & Competencies
• IT Business Strategy
• IT Governance
• IT Project Management: Principles, Processes, Risks and Practices
• IT Risk Management
• Marketing : Globalization of IT Business, Product v/s Services, Strategy for IT Businesses
• Network Security and IT Infrastructure Management
• Cybercrime and Computer Forensics
• Requirements Engineering
• Service Oriented Architecture
• Fabric Computing, Sky Computing and Ubiquitous Computing
• Software Product Development : Design, Configuration, Process Optimization, Strategies, Quality and Productivity
• Human Resource Management in IT organization
Types of Contributions:
SCIT Journal welcomes research papers, review papers, technical reports, management reports and case studies, covering any topic related to the above mentioned areas in sufficient detail and depth to be of practical use to interested readers.
Manuscript submission due: 15th February 2012 (extended)
Notification of Revision /Acceptance / Rejection: 31st March 2012
Revised Manuscript submission due: 30th April 2012
Notification of Acceptance / Rejection: 30th May 2012
Publication of Journal: August 2012
Authors are invited to submit full papers for possible publication. The manuscript must be original and written in English. All submitted papers will be subject to double blind peer-review in accordance with the established practices of SCIT.
Authors should submit their complete manuscript electronically as a word file (MS Word 2003) to the editor at
with subject “Paper Submission for SCIT Journal 2012, Vol XII”. The manuscript format should follow the guidelines available at: scit.edu/research_scit_journal_author_guidelines.asp.
1. Papers already published with the same contents or simultaneous submission of the same manuscript to other journals or conferences will not be considered for publication and will be rejected.
2. Hardcopy submissions will not be accepted.
For more details and latest updates, kindly log on to scit.edu/research_scit_journal.asp or send an email to the editor at