Welcome, Guest
Email Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Google+

Google+ 5 years, 5 months ago #480

• Kartik
  • Senior
Can google+ topple facebook from the top position.

Re: Google+ 5 years, 5 months ago #484

• Tarunkool
  • Expert
Hmm Cant say that so early.
Google + does have many things on its plate, especially the hangout feature and an ability to group your 'friends' into various circles.

But Google + is surely a big threat to FB. Google can use its control over internet to its advantage and end up as a one stop shop for all the needs of a user.
Tarun Kool
Passionate about Arsenal

Re: Google+ 5 years, 5 months ago #492

i agree, google+ is a big threat to faceook. The users are already flocking to it. Nobody can predict what will happen in this space. Till some years ago, myspace and orkut were also very big but they were left behind by facebook. So nobody can predict what will happen...

Re: Google+ 5 years, 4 months ago #496

i dont think its a threat, google+ is not offering anything new. Its just a copy of facebook. We have become so habituated with facebook that it will be very difficult to shift to another social networking platform even if it is from Google. Right now people are just flocking to it just to see what is google+. Once they realize that its just another facebook type social networking, then will just ignore it....

Re: Google+ 5 years, 4 months ago #499

i agree with prateek, there was a big hoopla about it at the launch, now it seems to have died down. Even i have not checked google+ since i created my pofile, though i never fail to check facebook..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds