7. Bristol-Myers Squibb
Image: Wikimedia Commons
• It’s a public limited company, founded in the year of 1887.
• Its state of art headquarter is located in NewYork City, USA.
• Dr. Giovanni Caferio is the CEO of this company.
• Often known as BMS , the company has a expanded scale of operation worldwide.
• Its area of specialization includes key therapeutic areas like Cancer, HIV Aids, diabetes, hepatitis and other psychiatric disorders.
• In the last half of the year 2014 the company announced one of the largest acquisitions of its history of existence with ipierian.
• BMS was listed in the Fortune 500 companies list. It is included in the Dow Jones sustainability North America Index for providing leading sustainable performances.
• In 2013 based on its huge increase in Market Capitalization it was listed as the best Drug Manufacturing Company in the Forbes Magazine.
Key Products: Avalide and Plavix for cardiovascular diseases, Glucophage and onglyza for Diabetes Mellitus, Droxia, Erbitux for oncology, Abilify for Psychiatry.
Market Capitalization 107330
Net Income $10600M
Total No. of Employees 28000
More Business Sections
Related Top Lists