• A public company, headquartered in California, US , the company was founded in the year of 1980.
• Robert A. Bradway is the CEO of the company.
• It’s a American origin, multinational company, specialized in the area of Biopharmaceuticals and Neurology.
• Billion of patients, undergoing cancer chemotherapy, survive depending on Neulasta, Neupogen.
• In the history of its existence the company has made atleast 5 major corporate acquisitions.
• In 2010 the company got FDA approval for a number of its product followed by successful clinical trials.
• In 2012 it acquired KAI pharmaceuticals followed by the acquisition of Onyx Pharmaceutical Inc. in the year of 2013.
• Amgen has an expanded list of 12 approved drugs or biological formulations for atleast 17 conditions.
Key Products: Its product portfolio includes, Enbrel, Epogen, Prolia, Kineret, Stemgen etc.
Market Capitalization 118490
Net Income $5158M
Total No. of Employees 17900
More Business Sections
Related Top Lists