Lycamobile is a mobile telecommunication services operating as MVNO in 19 countries.
Founded by present day Chairman, Subaskaran Allirajah, with a vision to create a benchmark model for MVNOs and creating a global number one mobile international calling brand. Its target audience is international ethnic and immigrant communities and the spectrum of services around low cost international call. It’s an amalgamation of 7 group companies viz.
• Lycamobile: The majority of its revenues come from selling international as-you-go SIM cards.
• Lycamoney: This entity handles the credit/debit card facility “Lycamoney Prepaid MasterCard” program under a license from MasterCard International.
• Lycaremit: As the name suggests, it handles the platform by which expatriates can send remittances to their home countries.
• Lycafly: An unrelated diversification for the telecomm company, this arm of Lycamobile act as online travel company specialising in offering cheap flights & holidays to predominantly Asian destinations.
• Lycatalk: This arm handles the VoIP services providing high quality long distance pinless call services
• Toggle mobile: It provides SIM for travellers giving the facility of low roaming charges and having access in over 220 countries.
• Lycatel: It is focussed in selling calling cards to wholesalers giving a plethora of options of calling rates for different destinations.