MyNetFone Limited, one of the Australia’s largest VoIP network, was founded in 2004 and headquartered in Sydney, Australia. MyNetFone is a part of the MNF Group.
Image: company website
The company provides various services like broadband internet, cloud-based communications, and its client base includes residential customers, business and government sectors as well. Today, the company provides a full suite of corporate voice, fax and data services which includes the proprietary Virtual PBX phone system.
The company is committed to:
• Best possible customer experience
• Value for money
• Quality services
Product offerings include residential VoIP phone plans, Business Voice, Communications, Residential DSL Internet Plans, Business Broadband, Phone Hardware etc
• Residential: With MyNetFone you can save up to 60% off your phone bills with our VoIP phone service or great-value DSL internet for your home.
• Business: MyNetFone communication solutions are specifically designed to simplify operations for your business. Our services include Hosted Phone Systems, internet, 1300 numbers, Virtual Fax and number porting.
• Enterprise: MyNetFone is Australia's leading provider of enterprise-grade IP-based telecommunications and the only SIP Trunking provider officially certified to interoperate with Microsoft Lync Server in Australia.
• Awarded Forbes ‘Asia’s Best Under a Billion’ in the year 2014
• For the Business Review Weekly Fast 100 2014, the company was awarded as the Australia’s fastest growing ASX-listed telco
• Awarded with Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia Awards for five years (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013)
• Received Money Magazine Best of the Best Awards 2007 - Gold Winner - Best VoIP Plan, Business User