Marketing Mix of UBS analyses the brand/company which covers 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) and explains the business & marketing strategies of UBS.
Let us start the UBS Marketing Mix:
UBS is one of the largest financial institutions in the world. UBS offers following services globally:
• Wealth Management
• Asset Management
• Investment Bank
In India, it offers the following services:
• For Corporate and Institutions: Investment Bank
• For Individuals: Wealth Management
All these services are the product strategy in the marketing mix of UBS
Since UBS is present across the globe, pricing varies from country to country. Banks have to follow standards set by the Central Bank of that particular country and hence have to price their services accordingly. The interest is charged to its clients according to the scale provided by the Central Banks of the various countries. In banking industry, which is highly regulated, it is tough to differentiate on prices hence banks differentiate on their products and services. Hence, this gives an overview on the marketing mix pricing strategy of UBS.
UBS provides financial advice and services to its clients through its offices located in various parts of the global. Its head offices are in Switzerland. It has main offices in New York, Chicago, London, Tokyo, New Jersey and Hong Kong. UBS has branches across US and Canada, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean. In India UBS has branches in Mumbai. It has a branch locator on its website through which the clients can find the nearest branch to them.
• Sponsorship Engagements: Global Partner of Formula 1, Contemporary Art, Regional Programs (Art Basel Miami Beach, Festival Casals, Swiss Institute Contemporary Art New York, Rheingau Musik Festival (Germany), Nouveau Musée National de Monaco, Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, Copenhagen, Galleria d'Arte Moderna di Milano, Deichtorhallen Hamburg (Germany) among others)
• Advertising: Its ads are focussed at answering tough questions in life. It refreshes brand for the Digital Era.
• Digital and Social Media Marketing
• Facebook Page: It updates its services and provides solutions to all the queries to all the questions asked by its clients and potential customers.
• Partnership with Switzerland Tourism. All these points cover the promotional strategy in the marketing mix of UBS.
Since this is a service marketing brand, here are the other three Ps to make it the 7Ps marketing mix of UBS.
UBS hires employees from various cultures and diversity having specialized skills. Special programs are conducted to attract and retain workforce. A special training is imparted to all its employees so that they gain adequate knowledge to provide best solutions to the clients. UBS believe in mobile workforce concept and hence support employees to switch roles within the firm. Employee satisfaction is given prior importance and hence the employees support the organisation in its success and growth.
For success of a financial firm, the firm must provide the best services to its clients since it cannot be differentiated through prices. UBS provides best advices to its clients and be with them till the time the clients need them. UBS has a Facebook page which addresses all the complaints of its potential customers. It has a customer care number in all the countries though which its clients get the best answers. The response time is quick. The bank is successfully growing due to its quality services, best advices and fast delivery time.
UBS has offices with across the globe with state of the art facilities. All the processes are automated with latest technology. UBS is one of the most recommended banks in the world due to its quality of service and skilful employee base. It has a huge and diverse client base across the globe. Hence, this completes the overview on UBS marketing mix.
UBS is a global financial company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. It was founded in the year 1862. It has around 60,00 employees globally. UBS' main competitors are Merrill Lynch & co, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse Group among others. Its CEO is Sergio Ermotti. Annually UBS has an operating income of around CHF 30Billion.
Looking for Similar Products (4Ps) and Services (7Ps) Analysis, Browse Marketing Mix Section.