Royal Air Maroc SWOT Analysis, Competitors, STP & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Royal Air Maroc analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Royal Air Maroc SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Royal Air Maroc to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. Royal Air Maroc is one of the leading brands in the airlines sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Royal Air Maroc competitors and includes Royal Air Maroc target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Royal Air Maroc SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Royal Air Maroc:
1.Strong dominance in the domestic market
2. Government intervention restricts entry of foreign players 3. Royal Air Maroc has the largest fleet of 737s in Africa and is expected to be the first airline in Africa to operate the Boeing 787. 4. Good reputation in the aviation industry
Royal Air Maroc Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Royal Air Maroc SWOT Analysis:
1. Intervention of government and hence restriction to expansion
2. No membership of any of the Airline Alliances
Royal Air Maroc Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Royal Air Maroc SWOT Analysis:
1. Expand reach by becoming a member of any of the Airline alliances and thus increasing the code share agreements
2. Leverage investments of Air France and International Airlines Group 3. Better customer service by improving experience
Royal Air Maroc Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Royal Air Maroc are as mentioned:
1. A 2 star rating from Skytrax which affects customers' perception 2. Increasing fuel cost 3. Increasing competition from European LCCs
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Royal Air Maroc. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the Brand or Add a New One : Contribute to BrandGuide