Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Flybe analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Flybe SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Flybe to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Flybe is one of the leading brands in the airlines sector.
The table below lists the Flybe SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Flybe competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Flybe:
1. Cost advantage based out of UK
2. Extensive European network with highest customer base
3. Transparent pricing programs making loyal customers 4. Training academy for providing skilled workforce
5. It has over 180 routes and to over 65 European destinations
Here are the weaknesses in the Flybe SWOT Analysis:
1. Passenger Load factor low compared to other airlines 2. Smaller average flight length than competitors leads to loss of customers
Following are the Opportunities in Flybe SWOT Analysis:
1. Since it follows regional model, it can expand its base of operations to European areas without facing intense competition 2. Acquisition of BA Connect has led to significant increase in regional routes
3. Tieups and more loyalty programs can boost image
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Flybe are as mentioned:
1. Faces competition from railways and roadways because of regional model 2. Rising fuel prices and labour costs
3. Unfavorable aviation industry and economic fluctuations
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Flybe. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute