Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Bristow Helicopters analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Bristow Helicopters SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bristow Helicopters to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. Bristow Helicopters is one of the leading brands in the airlines sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Bristow Helicopters competitors and includes Bristow Helicopters target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Helicopter Transportation Services from the Leader in Safety
Provide the safest and most reliable service to clients around the world
Bristow Helicopters STP
Bristow Helicopters Segmentation
Search and Rescue services, energy industry ,helicopter training services
Bristow Helicopters Target Market
Bristow Helicopters Positioning
Bristow Helicopters SWOT Analysis
Bristow Helicopters Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bristow Helicopters:
1. Leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated
2. One of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations
3. Bristow Group was awarded the National Ocean Industries Association (NOIA) Safety in Seas Award
4. The Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) awarded its Presidential Citation to Bristow Group’s Target Zero program
5. Fleet has nearly 500 helicopters
Bristow Helicopters Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Bristow Helicopters SWOT Analysis:
1. Shares closed down in the wake of reporting fiscal third-quarter profit that fell short of analysts' expectations
2.Financial restructuring due to acquisition of Eastern airways
3.Seasonality of business affects the profits
Bristow Helicopters Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Bristow Helicopters SWOT Analysis:
1.New acquisition of stake in Eastern Airways will enable to scale up its operations and improve its growth trajectory
2. Opportunity to enter into the commercial airlines business is also open after the Eastern Airway deal .
3. More loyalty services and charter options
Bristow Helicopters Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bristow Helicopters are as mentioned:
1.Volatile fuel costs
2.Increase in maintenance and operating costs
3.High turnover of pilots to airlines which offer higher pay
Bristow Helicopters Competition
Below are the top 2 Bristow Helicopters competitors:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bristow Helicopters. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the Brand or Add a New One : Contribute to BrandGuide