Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of NYSE Euronext analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In NYSE Euronext SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like NYSE Euronext to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. NYSE Euronext is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the NYSE Euronext SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top NYSE Euronext competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Offerings such as cash equities, futures, options, exchange-traded products (ETPs), bonds, market data, and commercial technology solutions
NYSE Euronext STP
Individual and institutional investors
Individual and institutional investors interested in investing in securities
Only exchange operator in the S&P 100 index.
SWOT Analysis of NYSE Euronext
NYSE Euronext Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of NYSE Euronext:
1. Wider reach: Spanning multiple asset classes and six countries. 2. Array of offerings: Company's exchanges include the New York Stock Exchange, Liffe, Euronext and NYSE Arca. 3. Manages the leading European derivatives exchange by value of trading. 4. Diversity in offerings: More than 8,000 listed issues (which includes 90% of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and 80% of the S&P 500).
5. Inorganic growth through strategic acquisitions 6. NYSE Euronext's brand marketing, including advertising, marketing communications, event management, and market research 7. NYSE magazine provides information and has high popularity amongst investors
NYSE Euronext Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the NYSE Euronext SWOT Analysis:
1. Contagion effects of financial crisis in the European NYSE Euronext markets. 2. Contingent on volatile market 3. Challenge of monitoring the listed companies as their number grows on a gigantic scale
NYSE Euronext Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in NYSE Euronext SWOT Analysis:
1. Geographic diversification through mergers and acquisitions. 2. Scope of listing large global organization and reaping active customer involvement through healthy stock performance.
NYSE Euronext Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of NYSE Euronext are as mentioned:
1. Blocking of the Deutsche Boerse merger by EU turning to be a roadblock in expansion. 2. Sensetive to cascading effect of global economy.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to NYSE Euronext. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute