Kuwait Finance House SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Kuwait Finance House analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Kuwait Finance House SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Kuwait Finance House to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Kuwait Finance House is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the Kuwait Finance House SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Kuwait Finance House competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Leading Islamic Financial Institution in the World (mission)
First Islamic bank established in the State of Kuwait and today they are one of the foremost Islamic Financial Institutions in the world.
Kuwait Finance House STP
People who are interested in local and international investment activities.
Families, Corporates , Investors
To be the Leading Islamic Financial Institution in the World by Providing Competitive and Shari’a Compliant Banking, Financing and Investment Products to Exceed the Expectations of Our Customers, to Motivate Our Employees and to Meet the Objectives of Our Shareholders.
SWOT Analysis of Kuwait Finance House
Kuwait Finance House Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Kuwait Finance House:
1. Got the award for Most Trusted Islamic Bank from World Finance 2. A secure online website that allows for 140 different banking services that can be conducted with ease from home or office 3. A state of the art, voice recognition call center called “SAWTAK” that operates 24/7. The first of its kind in Kuwait 4. Through such services, KFH has attained large share of the retail banking market share in Kuwait
5. ATMs that over-arch the State of Kuwait, strategically located for easy access 6. Investment activities in the US, Europe, South East Asia and the Middle East
Kuwait Finance House Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Kuwait Finance House SWOT Analysis:
1. Over-dependence on the Middle East and limited global exposure compare to leading banks 3. Oil-driven economy with limited diversification opportunity
Kuwait Finance House Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Kuwait Finance House SWOT Analysis:
1. Potential for Islamic financial services in US where Muslim population is expected to grow 2. Global expansion can increase reach of Islamic banking 3. It can launch dollar-denominated Islamic bonds.
4. It can launch Islamic funds that don’t give interest (earning interest is against Sharia law), but interest on Assets.
Kuwait Finance House Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Kuwait Finance House are as mentioned:
1. Economic Slowdown 2. Vulnerable to US policies regarding oil imports 3. Unrest in the Gulf region
Kuwait Finance House Competition
Kuwait Finance House Competitors
Below are the top 6 competitors of Kuwait Finance House:
1. Central bank of Kuwait 2. Industrial bank of Kuwait 3. Al-Ahli Bank of Kuwait
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kuwait Finance House. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute