Sberbank of Russia SWOT Analysis, Competitors, STP & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Sberbank of Russia analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Sberbank of Russia SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Sberbank of Russia to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. Sberbank of Russia is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Sberbank of Russia competitors and includes Sberbank of Russia target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Sberbank of Russia SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe. (Undisputed Leader)
Sberbank of Russia STP
Sberbank of Russia Segmentation
Institutions and Entrepreneurs looking for any financial assistance.
Sberbank of Russia Target Market
Families, Corporate, Small entrepreneurs.
Sberbank of Russia Positioning
It is a bank for the local people for all their needs.
Sberbank of Russia SWOT Analysis
Sberbank of Russia Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Sberbank of Russia:
1. Sberbank today is one of the largest credit institution in Russia and CIS 2. Over a quarter of total banking assets in Russia, about half of retail deposits, about one-third of retail & corporate lending 3. The largest branch network in Russia — over 20,000 offices,
260,000 employees 4. 300 million individual accounts vs. 140 million country population.
5. The Bank has the highest national scale rating of AAA
Sberbank of Russia Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Sberbank of Russia SWOT Analysis:
1. Speculation of governance failure due to Russia’s Central Bank Stake 2. Contraction on its balance sheet due to strengthening of the ruble against the U.S. dollar and the euro
Sberbank of Russia Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Sberbank of Russia SWOT Analysis:
1. Better Cross Sales 2. Better relationship management 3. Simplification of business processes
4. It can acquire small regional banks in India to tap the rural population where the potential and growth are maximum
5. It can also acquire or enter into strategic alliance in South Africa or Brazil to tap the developing nation market
Sberbank of Russia Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Sberbank of Russia are as mentioned:
1. The macroeconomic situation 2. Growing competition in the Russian financial sector 3. The risk of cost/income ratio deterioration
Sberbank of Russia Competition
Below are the top 3 Sberbank of Russia competitors:
1. Alfa Group Consortium 2. Deutsche Bank Ltd 3. MDM Bank
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sberbank of Russia. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute