Bank Danamon SWOT Analysis, Competitors, STP & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Bank Danamon analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Bank Danamon SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bank Danamon to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. Bank Danamon is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Bank Danamon competitors and includes Bank Danamon target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Customer-oriented organization, which serves all segments, offering a unique value for each segment, based on sales and service excellence, backed by world-class technology
Bank Danamon STP
Bank Danamon Segmentation
People who are looking for private banking services
Bank Danamon Target Market
Individuals and Corporates
Bank Danamon Positioning
Customer-centered organization that serves all segments, offering a unique value for each segment; based sales and service excellence, backed by world-class technology.
Bank Danamon SWOT Analysis
Bank Danamon Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bank Danamon:
1. One of the largest service network in Indonesia, covering about 2,500 branches, 800 ATMs, internet and mobile banking service and call center 2. Juara II, Best Local Cash Management Bank 3. Juara III, Best Single-Bank Electronic Trading Platform 4. The Best of Indonesia Service to Care Champion for Conventional Banking.
5. Bank Danamon is the sole licensee of Manchester United Card issuance in Indonesia
6. Strong domestic market presence
7. Sound Capital base
8. Bank Danamon, Indonesia's one of the largest non-government bank, has been recognized for their superb customer service.
9. One Indonesia's top bank by assets.
Bank Danamon Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Bank Danamon SWOT Analysis:
1. Over dependence on the Indonesia market and lesser global tie-ups 2. Lower perceived brand value as compared to BRI, BCA, BNI etc. 3. Less stable credit rating compared to BRI,BCA, BNI.
Bank Danamon Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Bank Danamon SWOT Analysis:
1. Growth in automobile sales 2. Growth prospects in Indonesian Takaful market 3. Islamic banking operations in Indonesia 4. Tie-up with international banks for global penetration
Bank Danamon Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bank Danamon are as mentioned:
1. Rising uncertainties in domestic economy (i.e. fuel price hike and inflation) amidst global economic slowdown may put pressures on the
economic growth. 2. Euro Zone Crisis and economic instability 3. Natural Calamities like earthquakes and Tsunami
Bank Danamon Competition
Below are the top 3 Bank Danamon competitors:
1. PT Bank Central Asia Tbk 2. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk 3. PT Bank ANZ Indonesia
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bank Danamon. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the Brand or Add a New One : Contribute to BrandGuide