SEB Skand Enskilda Bank SWOT Analysis, Competitors, STP & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of SEB Skand Enskilda Bank analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SEB Skand Enskilda Bank SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like SEB Skand Enskilda Bank to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. SEB Skand Enskilda Bank is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top SEB Skand Enskilda Bank competitors and includes SEB Skand Enskilda Bank target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Bank providing quality advice and financial resources with long term thinking in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
SEB Skand Enskilda Bank STP
SEB Skand Enskilda Bank Segmentation
Institutions and individual clients
SEB Skand Enskilda Bank Target Market
Corporate, medium , small and private individual clients in need of financial resources
SEB Skand Enskilda Bank Positioning
Bank committed to deliver customer value by offering varied financial services
SEB Skand Enskilda Bank SWOT Analysis
SEB Skand Enskilda Bank Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of SEB Skand Enskilda Bank:
1. Largest bank in Sweden in terms of number of branches and customer base 2. In terms of unit - linked insurance, SEB is number one 3. Dividend yield is high when compared to industry and sector score 4. Strong presence in Nordic and Baltic nations
5. SEB was voted the most customer-friendly company in the Estonian financial sector 6. Has approximately 20,000 strong workforce 7. The bank is present in 20 countries
SEB Skand Enskilda Bank Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the SEB Skand Enskilda Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. High dependence on wholesale funding is a major weakness 2.Not much presence in countries outside Nordic and Baltic regions
SEB Skand Enskilda Bank Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in SEB Skand Enskilda Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. High opportunity to grow in the areas of asset management 2.Can go for acquisitions to expand into other European countries 3. Mergers and acquisitions to strengthen brand position
SEB Skand Enskilda Bank Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of SEB Skand Enskilda Bank are as mentioned:
1. Decreasing investments in Euro zone affecting the bank 2.Unstability in Euro zone affecting the bank 3. Competition from international banks penetrating the market
SEB Skand Enskilda Bank Competition
Below are the top 4 SEB Skand Enskilda Bank competitors:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to SEB Skand Enskilda Bank. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute