Bank Negara Indonesia SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Bank Negara Indonesia analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Bank Negara Indonesia SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bank Negara Indonesia to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Bank Negara Indonesia is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the Bank Negara Indonesia SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Bank Negara Indonesia competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Bank Negara Indonesia SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Strives to be the bank of choice by providing excellent service and value added solutions to all of its customers
Bank Negara Indonesia STP
Segmentation is based on the type of customer: personal segment and the business segment
Individuals and enterprises who are seeking financial and banking solutions
Provides all banking and financial services related to the business segment
SWOT Analysis of Bank Negara Indonesia
Bank Negara Indonesia Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bank Negara Indonesia:
1. It has over 1500 branches and 9+ million customers worldwide
2. It is among the top banks in the Indonesian banking sector based on assets, lending and third party deposits
3. Focused more on aggressively growing its low cost funds to maintain Net Interest Margin, while conservatively expanding its loan portfolio to focus more on improving loan quality
4. Over 18000 people work for the bank with its presence in Singapore, Hongkong, Tokyo, London and Newyork
Bank Negara Indonesia Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Bank Negara Indonesia SWOT Analysis:
1. Decline in profitability ratios such as ROA and ROE was a result of less optimal revenue engine in generating interest income and fee based income
2. Though the bank’s assets increased, its net liabilities have also increased in the previous year which led to less profit after tax
Bank Negara Indonesia Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Bank Negara Indonesia SWOT Analysis:
1. Needs to focus on improving the performance of its subsidiaries to provide higher contribution to the Bank’s consolidated performance
2. Market risk management needs to get attention as the market risk profile posted an increase as a result of a revitalization of the treasury business
3 The loan growth should prioritized on quality growth by implementing selective and prudent loan disbursement policy through comprehensive risk management implementation so that it can minimize the possibility of loan default
Bank Negara Indonesia Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bank Negara Indonesia are as mentioned:
1. Stiffer competition may lead to thinner margins will make efficiency the key success factor for the bank
2. More focus should be on cost efficiency to sustain this competitive industry
3. Owing to the crisis, people are into more savings and less investment which reduces the fees collected by the bank for its services
Bank Negara Indonesia Competition
Bank Negara Indonesia Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Bank Negara Indonesia:
1. PT Bank Permata Tbk
2. PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk
3. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bank Negara Indonesia. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute