Arab National Bank SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Arab National Bank analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Arab National Bank SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Arab National Bank to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Arab National Bank is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the Arab National Bank SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Arab National Bank competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Arab National Bank SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
ANB is a universal commercial bank catering for the diverse needs of its Corporate and Retail clients
Arab National Bank STP
Retail banking, corporate banking, treasury banking and investment and brokerage services
Individuals, Small, medium & large enterprise looking for diverse financial solutions
ANB Group offers comprehensive commercial and investment banking services, in addition to specialized services in the fields of heavy equipment leasing and home finance
SWOT Analysis of Arab National Bank
Arab National Bank Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Arab National Bank:
1. ANB, a Saudi Listed Joint Stock Company, now ranks amongst the 10-15 largest banks in the Middle East 2. ANB is one of the largest providers of remittance services in the Kingdom
3. Through Arab Bank, it has links to other banks in countries including Lebanon, Syria, Oman, Turkey, Australia and Switzerland
4. New revenue streams through the establishment of joint ventures in construction leasing, insurance, and home finance sectors
5. Over 3500 people form a part of its workforce
Arab National Bank Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Arab National Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. A conservative credit culture and very limited geographic presence makes its brand recall limited
2. Bank’s Cyber security needs attention to strengthen it from malicious activities
Arab National Bank Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Arab National Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. Focus on continuing to benefit from the government's spending drive
2. With huge investment spearheaded by Riyadh to develop the economy and start to provide jobs for the kingdom's growing population, there are plenty of opportunities for Arab National Bank to grow its business
3. Bank sector lending to private companies in Saudi Arabia still grew at a rate of 15 percent year-on-year
4. International expansion likely to bolster revenues, the bank should try to expand its presence in overseas markets
Arab National Bank Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Arab National Bank are as mentioned:
1. In the past quarters, the competition has increased significantly from both Islamic and conventional players 2. The lending environment in Saudi Arabia intensely competitive between a small number of local banks, and means that while banks will be able to book new assets, margins will be tight
Arab National Bank Competition
Arab National Bank Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Arab National Bank:
1. Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corp
2. Saudi Hollandi Bank
3. Bank Albilad
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Arab National Bank. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute