Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Ahli United Bank analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Ahli United Bank SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Ahli United Bank to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Ahli United Bank is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the Ahli United Bank SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Ahli United Bank competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
AUB is a universal commercial bank catering for the diverse needs of its Corporate and Retail clients
Ahli United Bank STP
Retail Banking; Corporate Banking, Treasury and Investment; and Private banking and Wealth Management
Individuals, Small, medium & large enterprise looking for diverse financial solutions
AUB Group offers comprehensive commercial and investment banking services, in addition to specialized services in the fields of heavy equipment leasing and home finance
SWOT Analysis of Ahli United Bank
Ahli United Bank Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Ahli United Bank:
1. It is the largest publicly traded commercial lender in Bahrain 2. Strong profitability: It reports a record profit for year over year
3. The evolution of future mergers and acquisitions in the Gulf region remains central to the bank's expansion strategy.
4. "Bank of the Year, Bahrain" from The Banker magazine
5. Can access over 36 stock exchanges and nearly 200 currencies through AUB trader
Ahli United Bank Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Ahli United Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. A conservative credit culture
2. High Capital adequacy ratio
Ahli United Bank Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Ahli United Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. The Gulf’s economy is growing steadily, as governments diversify their economies
2. Trade between countries in the region is expanding, providing more opportunities for the banking sector
3. International expansion and recent acquisitions likely to bolster revenues
Ahli United Bank Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Ahli United Bank are as mentioned:
1. In the past quarters, the competition has increased significantly from both Islamic and conventional players 2. Challenging operating environment in Bahrain
3. Mid and low caps amid weak sentiment in the Bahrain market
Ahli United Bank Competition
Ahli United Bank Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Ahli United Bank:
1. Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corp.
2. Saudi Hollandi Bank
3. Bank Albilad
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ahli United Bank. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute