FM Global SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of FM Global, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like FM Global to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. FM Global is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The article below lists the FM Global SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the FM Global SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For FM Global, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of FM Global looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of FM Global :
1. Offers global services with unsurpassed technical integrity and exceptional customer satisfaction
2. Cost-effective insurance and risk financing solutions that protect the value created by Clients’ businesses
3. Management team comprised of talented industry leaders with extensive experience
4. Has been named the "Best Property Insurer in the World” by Euro money Magazine
5. Employs a non-traditional business model whereby risk and premiums are determined by engineering analysis as opposed to historically based actuarial calculations
6. Business Approach that is centered on the belief that property losses can be prevented or mitigated.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the FM Global SWOT Analysis:
1. Quantifying risk would be difficult given the uncertainty of risk
2. Need to be on the technology forefront to gather updated data on many aspects in order to prevent losses
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in FM Global SWOT Analysis:
1. Can develop long term client relations
2. Customize the services as per the clients individual risk patterns
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of FM Global are as mentioned:
1. Many new small players and competition from existing firms
2. Increasing awareness among customers and clients
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of FM Global:
3.Minesotta Life Insurance
Hence this concludes the FM Global SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|FM Global Overview|
Specializes in loss prevention services primarily to large corporations throughout the world in the Highly Protected Risk (HPR) property insurance market sector
|FM Global STP|
Commercial and industrial property insurance
Industrial and Commercial companies
Highest Standard products which improve and advance property loss prevention practices
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to FM Global. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us