Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of FM Global analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In FM Global SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like FM Global to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. FM Global is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the FM Global SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top FM Global competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
FM Global SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Specializes in loss prevention services primarily to large corporations throughout the world in the Highly Protected Risk (HPR) property insurance market sector
FM Global STP
Commercial and industrial property insurance
Industrial and Commercial companies
Highest Standard products which improve and advance property loss prevention practices
SWOT Analysis of FM Global
FM Global Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of FM Global:
1. Offers global services with unsurpassed technical integrity and exceptional customer satisfaction
2. Cost-effective insurance and risk financing solutions that protect the value created by Clients’ businesses
3. Management team comprised of talented industry leaders with extensive experience 4. Has been named the "Best Property Insurer in the World” by Euro money Magazine
5. Employs a non-traditional business model whereby risk and premiums are determined by engineering analysis as opposed to historically based actuarial calculations
6. Business Approach that is centered on the belief that property losses can be prevented or mitigated.
FM Global Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the FM Global SWOT Analysis:
1. Quantifying risk would be difficult given the uncertainty of risk
2. Need to be on the technology forefront to gather updated data on many aspects in order to prevent losses
FM Global Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in FM Global SWOT Analysis:
1. Can develop long term client relations
2. Customize the services as per the clients individual risk patterns
FM Global Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of FM Global are as mentioned:
1. Many new small players and competition from existing firms 2. Increasing awareness among customers and clients
FM Global Competition
FM Global Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of FM Global:
2.Lexington Insurance 3.Minesotta Life Insurance
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to FM Global. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute