United Bank of India SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of United Bank of India analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In United Bank of India SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like United Bank of India to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. United Bank of India is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the United Bank of India SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top United Bank of India competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
United Bank of India SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of United Bank of India:
1. Financial products for rural segment 2. Deep reach across country with schemes like financial inclusion 3. Strong operations with 1600 networked branches 4. 31 Regional offices spread all over India 5. Acquisition of Hindusthan Mercantile Bank(1973), UBI acquired Narang Bank of India (1973)
United Bank of India Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the United Bank of India SWOT Analysis:
1. Very Low International presence
2. Advertising is less thus weak brand recognition as compared to major players 3. The public sometimes confuses the two banks Union Bank of India and United Bank of India (both UBI)
United Bank of India Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in United Bank of India SWOT Analysis:
1. Small enterprise banking 2. Improved Urban retail banking
United Bank of India Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of United Bank of India are as mentioned:
Below are the top 3 competitors of United Bank of India:
1. Indian bank 2. Union Bank of India
3. UCO bank
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to United Bank of India. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute