Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Noble Group analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Noble Group SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Noble Group to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Noble Group is one of the leading brands in the conglomerates sector.
The table below lists the Noble Group SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Noble Group competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Robust and strong supply chain management across all the corners of the world
Noble Group STP
Agricultural and energy products, metals, ores and minerals
Farmers, Fertilizer industries, Food processing industries, oil and gas industries, petrochemical industries, mining and metallurgy industries
Integrity and accountability resulting in strong customer partnership
SWOT Analysis of Noble Group
Noble Group Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Noble Group:
1. Operates over 140 locations in Europe employing over 15000 people 2. The diversity in the business model, product platforms and revenue provides a number of competitive advantages 3. Strong growth rate in short time 4. Strong supply chain network spanning over America, Africa, Europe Asia and Australia
5. Its expertise lies in supply chain, metals, ores, minerals etc
Noble Group Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Noble Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Comparatively low operating margin with respect to sector as it is limited by a geographic constraint 2. Non-diversified operating domain – supply chain and transportation
Noble Group Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Noble Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Collaboration with metallurgy and manufacturing industries 2. Expansion opportunities in other perishable food supply chain
3. Shifting focus on green supply chain methods
Noble Group Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Noble Group are as mentioned:
1. Fluctuating foreign exchange interests 2. Piracy issues in Caribbean and Asian region 3. Operating norms of countries
Noble Group Competition
Noble Group Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Noble Group:
1. Glencore International AG 2. Peabody Energy Corporation 3. Sinotrans Shipping Limited
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Noble Group. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute