Atlanta Bread Company SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 29, 2020
SWOT analysis of Atlanta Bread Company analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Atlanta Bread Company SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Atlanta Bread Company to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Atlanta Bread Company is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The table below lists the Atlanta Bread Company SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Atlanta Bread Company competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Atlanta Bread Company SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Catering to group events through online ordering and offering of gift cards
Atlanta Bread Company STP
People looking to have quick breakfast and for use in parties and events
Middle-Aged People in Business and Families
A conventional fast food restaurant offering a lot of variety
SWOT Analysis of Atlanta Bread Company
Atlanta Bread Company Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Atlanta Bread Company:
1. Variety of breads used for making sandwiches is high 2. Online ordering available 3. Extensive availability of both veg and non-veg products
4. Products portfolio includes soups, salads, sandwiches, pizza, pastas, and bakery items
5. Over 1000 employees are a part of the organization
6. Gift cards and loyalty programs are good for customer experiences
Atlanta Bread Company Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Atlanta Bread Company SWOT Analysis:
1. Low differentiation in products compared to prominent brands
2. Restricted advertising and promotion means low market share
Atlanta Bread Company Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Atlanta Bread Company SWOT Analysis:
1. Expand the scope of the business by including desserts
2. Add fun products/toys to attract more kids
3. Expand to newer geographies
Atlanta Bread Company Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Atlanta Bread Company are as mentioned:
1. Highly Competitive Industry
2. Threat of entrants is very high
3. Increasing cost of raw materials and distribution can affect operations
Atlanta Bread Company Competition
Atlanta Bread Company Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Atlanta Bread Company:
1. Panera Bread Company
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Atlanta Bread Company. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute