Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 29, 2020
SWOT analysis of Ivy Wine Café Bistro analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Ivy Wine Café Bistro SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Ivy Wine Café Bistro to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Ivy Wine Café Bistro is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The table below lists the Ivy Wine Café Bistro SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Ivy Wine Café Bistro competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
IVY combines the convenience of a café, the eloquence of a wine bar and eclectic cuisine of a bistro
Anyone who wants to have a quiet meal, pleasant evening drink or even coffee
Children and youth of middle and upper middle class families
Warm and Friendly delectable mélange of café, wine bar and a bistro
Ivy Wine Café Bistro Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Ivy Wine Café Bistro:
1. It has two types of restaurants catering to needs of both urban and rural customers 2. Combination of a wine bar and a bistro allows synergies of both segments to be captured 3. IVY has a huge collection of wine from across the world
4. Restaurant in Day and bar at night concept increases the profitability of the company
Ivy Wine Café Bistro Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Ivy Wine Café Bistro SWOT Analysis:
1. Currently operating in only in a few cities which reduces brand visibility 2. Excessive focus on wine reduces the inflow of food lovers which hampers other items in the menu 3. Parent company IRL’s financial trouble reduces the expansion plans of IVY across Indian Market
Ivy Wine Café Bistro Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Ivy Wine Café Bistro SWOT Analysis:
1. Franchisee model adopted by IVY can help its expansion at a rapid pace
2. Hotel Industry is forecasted to grow in double digit figures, which presents a significant opportunity to IVY 3. Innovate with vegetarian menu items and market them as well along with Wine
Ivy Wine Café Bistro Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Ivy Wine Café Bistro are as mentioned:
1. Underdeveloped Indian Market for Wines
2. Intense competition from entry of other international player in Indian Market 3. Parent company IRL may not be able to fund the expansion plans for IVY because of its poor financial condition
Ivy Wine Café Bistro Competitors
Below are the top 4 competitors of Ivy Wine Café Bistro:
1. Excellency Wine Dine
2. Greem House Wine Dine
3. The Table
4. Silver Beach Cafe
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ivy Wine Café Bistro. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute