Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 29, 2020
SWOT analysis of Goodman Fielder analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Goodman Fielder SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Goodman Fielder to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Goodman Fielder is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The table below lists the Goodman Fielder SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Goodman Fielder competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Your food deserves praise; Do the lunchbox switcheroo
Several well-known brands in the product portfolio
Goodman Fielder STP
Anyone who consumes bakery , dairy and associated products
Families, mothers and young kids
Healthy, high quality and tasty products
SWOT Analysis of Goodman Fielder
Goodman Fielder Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Goodman Fielder:
1. Stands no. 1 or no.2 in all major product categories 2. Well established and expansive distribution network 3. Diversified product portfolio which marks its presence in all three meals of the day 4. An aggressive and effective marketing campaign
5. The company had 28 major brands, with over 1,000 lines in 23 markets
Goodman Fielder Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Goodman Fielder SWOT Analysis:
1. Lack of presence in emerging markets like Asia etc. 2. Market share is limited due to intense competition
Goodman Fielder Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Goodman Fielder SWOT Analysis:
1. Further expansion into the frozen foods line 2. Expansion into small specialized bakeries serving only Goodman Fielder products 3. Strategic acquisitions to strengthen its position in certain product lines
Goodman Fielder Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Goodman Fielder are as mentioned:
1. Increased health awareness among consumers sand aversion to processed products 2. Emergence of small customized patisseries and bakeries 3. Emergence of healthy options in almost all processed foods categories
Goodman Fielder Competition
Goodman Fielder Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Goodman Fielder:
1. National Foods Ltd. 2. George Weston Foods Ltd. 3. Nestle Australia Ltd.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Goodman Fielder. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute