Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Acro Paints (Cement Paints) analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Acro Paints (Cement Paints) SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Acro Paints (Cement Paints) to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Acro Paints (Cement Paints) is one of the leading brands in the industrial products and chemicals sector.
The article below lists the Acro Paints (Cement Paints) SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Acro Paints (Cement Paints) SWOT Analysis:
Affluent Hotels, Schools, Complex & Apartments, Hospitals, Malls and colleges.
Protective, durable and beautifying cement paints for exterior and interior walls
1. Meets international standards; ISO: 5410 and ISI marked.
2. Provides quality cement paint in superfine powder form based on world class Birla White Cement.
2. High quality cement paints with water repellent chemicals and fast pigments that resist damp penetration and enhances durability. 3. Special Protective Coatings that inhibits organic growth and provides resistance against corrosive forces of nature. 4. It has a better pot life that allows preparation of large quantities at a time, hence provides better operability. 5. No toxic or inflammable materials-Environmental friendly.
6. Product portfolio includes SUPER ACROCEM (Premium Waterproof Cement Paint), PARCOCEM PLUS (Waterproof Cement Paint), RHINOCEM (Waterproof Cement Paint)
7. Super Acrocem is largest selling ISI marked cement paint in India.
8. Website clinically provides procedure for preparing and applying it.
1. Market share is lesser as compared to giants like Asian paints, Berger, Nerolac
1. They can penetrate the rural market with this product by introducing slightly lesser range products 2. By introducing 1 kg pack they can increase customer base of those who require in limited quantity.
1. There are many local cement paints which offer at lesser prices and hence are taking the share in the price-sensitive segment.
1. Local Cement paint Companies 2. Brilliant Coatings (P) Ltd.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Acro Paints (Cement Paints). This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute