Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Acro Paints (Wall Paints) analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Acro Paints (Wall Paints) SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Acro Paints (Wall Paints) to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Acro Paints (Wall Paints) is one of the leading brands in the industrial products and chemicals sector.
The article below lists the Acro Paints (Wall Paints) SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Acro Paints (Wall Paints) SWOT Analysis:
1. Company has wide range of products to suit varied demand of customers. 2. Acrylic raisins with highly opaque pigments, fungicides, stabilizing chemicals to provide with odorless and hygienic durablecoating 3. The range varies from economical products to high end ones. 4. The quality meets international standards.
5. Excellent in house R&D facility provides with best quality products at affordable prizes. 6. Product Portfolio includes sub-brands like ACROGUARD, ACROSHIELD , ACROTEX , ACRO TEXTURE, ACROGOLD , ACROPRIME, ACROSILK, AQUALIN
1. Market share is lesser as compared to giants like Asian paints, Berger, Nerolac 2. It doesn’t have some celebrities for its advertising campaigns
1. With greater brand awareness and proper positioning of product w.r.t excellent quality that it provides at affordable prizes its market share may increase significantly. 2. It can market aggressively by roping celebrities 3. By innovating to penetrate fast growing rural markets
1. Smaller companies who provide similar products at lesser prices and are better accessible. 2. Renowned names in paint industry owing to the kind of market presence and perceptions they have in minds of potential customers.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Acro Paints (Wall Paints). This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute