Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Acro Paints (Construction) analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Acro Paints (Construction) SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Acro Paints (Construction) to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Acro Paints (Construction) is one of the leading brands in the industrial products and chemicals sector.
The table below lists the Acro Paints (Construction) SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Acro Paints (Construction) competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Combination of excellent quality and extensive variety.
Mass market products
Construction sites of apartments, malls, schools, hotels, hospitals etc.
Complete solution from waterproof coating to metallic floor hardening
1. Provides a large portfolio of chemicals used in construction. 2. Excellent waterproofing solutions of different varieties applicable for different situations. 3. Polymer based waterproof coating after hardening provide excellent bonding thus are used to fill cracks in concrete structures, easy to apply and are non-corrosive to steel and inflammable. 4. Acroflo LWP(solution) is an excellent waterproof compound for concrete and plaster, conforms to IS: 2645
5. Orenite is used for hard floors like in workshops, warehouses etc.
6.ACROPREG is a silicone resin based solvent containing masonry water repellant impregnation agent, when maintenance of natural colour of the substrate is required.
7. Company has very high quality chemicals which are pre-requisite for any construction work hence their demand is very high 8. Product range includes ACROCRETE, ACROCOTE, ACRO 1, ACROFLO LWP, ACRPOXY DP, ACROTILE, ACROPREG, ACRO WALLGUARD, SURCOT, WATERSEAL, ORENITE, ACROTILE G, ACRONITE SOF, ROCKSET, CEMFIX
1. Market share is lesser as compared to giants like Asian paints, Berger, Nerolac
1. In-house R&D facility provides an excellent opportunity to improvise and innovate their products thereby gaining market share and cost leadership.
1. Local products with similar functions may be preferred as they might be cheaper and easily accessible. 2. There may be a chance of product cannibalization since few products have same functions.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Acro Paints (Construction). This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute