Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Ball Corporation analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Ball Corporation SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Ball Corporation to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Ball Corporation is one of the leading brands in the industrial products and chemicals sector.
The table below lists the Ball Corporation SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Ball Corporation competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Products that reflect an innovative mindset/ who we are is in all we do
Focus on attention to detail and innovation
Ball Corporation STP
Packaging solutions to companies producing food, beverages and household goods
Major beverage producing companies across Argentina, Brazil, China, Europe and North America
Providing cost effective and innovative packaging solutions to its customers
SWOT Analysis of Ball Corporation
Ball Corporation Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Ball Corporation:
1. Ball Corporation operates through 90 locations around the world 2. Ball is the biggest producer of recyclable beverage cans 3. Aiming at growth with a bunch of organic as well as inorganic activities 4. Diversification of revenues by providing aerospace and other technologies and services to commercial and governmental customers
5. Founded in 1880, the company has a strong legacy and employs close to 15,000 people worldwide
6. The company is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth Science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs which adds to the brand credibility
7. Follow a gated approach from ideas to products with the process innovation teams evaluating each ideas at every step of production
Ball Corporation Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Ball Corporation SWOT Analysis:
1. Ball has showed lesser growth as that of its competitors 2. High volumes of air pollution has often been criticized
Ball Corporation Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Ball Corporation SWOT Analysis:
1.Its looking forwarding to acquiring the Brazilian venture of its competitor REXAM PLC 2.It can spread to other territories in Asia where its presence is restricted to China and Hong Kong 3.Making the processes more environment friendly, Ball Corp publishes its sustainability report on its website since 2008.
Ball Corporation Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Ball Corporation are as mentioned:
1.Competition within the packaging and aerospace industries is intense 2.Increasing productivity with surplus capacity in the industry has led to pressure on pricing 3.Competition from national as well as small regional level manufacturers
Ball Corporation Competition
Ball Corporation Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Ball Corporation:
1.ALCOA Inc. 2.Rio Tinto Alcan Inc. 3.REXAM PLC
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ball Corporation. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute