Motomax SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Motomax, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Motomax to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Motomax is one of the leading brands in the industrial products and chemicals sector.
The article below lists the Motomax SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Motomax SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Motomax, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Motomax looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Motomax :
1. Strong international brand coupled with a strong Indian brand such as Pidilite.
2. Very strong market penetration in countries such as Australia, Latin America, East Africa and China.
3. Very strong cleansing and shining action and works well with all automobile types.
4. Variety in SKUs and packaging accounts for ease-of-use and application.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Motomax SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited market share and penetration in India and Europe.
2. Brand not advertised as a Pidilite product, especially in India
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Motomax SWOT Analysis:
1. Tremendous market potential due to growing automobile industry.
2. Mechanic gatherings and tie-ups with workshops, especially authorized automobile workshops can aid in brand sale and visibility.
3. Tie-ups with engine oil brands such as Servo, Castrol and Gulf Oil can boost sale through “freemium” pricing strategies.
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Motomax are as mentioned:
1.Entry barriers in auto-care industry are very few; therefore there are high chances of competitors coming up with cheaper and better products.
2. Resurgence of sale through advertising and consumer awareness is causing a big revolution in the commercial space.
3. Strong BTL promotions by other companies are depleting customer bases.
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Motomax:
3. Formula 1 High Performance.
Hence this concludes the Motomax SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
Pidilite Industries Ltd.
The Ultimate look for your Ride.
International quality and tested brand.
Customers looking to improve the performance of their products and achieve a sense of pride.
Car & bike owners, auto workshops, mechanics, vehicle showrooms, etc.
Shine + Protection for CARS & BIKES
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Motomax. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us