Jindal Poly Films SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Jindal Poly Films analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Jindal Poly Films SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Jindal Poly Films to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Jindal Poly Films is one of the leading brands in the industrial products and chemicals sector.
The table below lists the Jindal Poly Films SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Jindal Poly Films competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Polyester film, polypropylene film, steel pipes, and photographic products
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) films, biaxially- oriented polypropylene (BOPP) films, metalized films, and coated films for textile and packaging industry.
Largest players in polyfilms
SWOT Analysis of Jindal Poly Films
Jindal Poly Films Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Jindal Poly Films:
1. Huge investment in low cost and highly efficient modern thin film extrusion plants
2. JPFL employs stringent controls to ensure the safety of its asset base against loss and misuse
3. Increase in purchasing power in the developing countries has resulted in a significant rise in per capita consumption of flexible packaging materials
4. Excellent industrial relations which induces the right culture for an efficient working
5. One of the largest players of polyfilms in India
Jindal Poly Films Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Jindal Poly Films SWOT Analysis:
1. The recession witnessed closing down of capacities in Western Europe and U.S.A. coupled with the shift in demand
2. Production of thick BOPETS is limited to established producers in U.S.A., Europe, Japan and Korea
Jindal Poly Films Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Jindal Poly Films SWOT Analysis:
1. Thin BOPET films constitute nearly three fourth of the worlds consumption and the company manufacturers both thick and thin BOPETs
2. High demand for thin BOPET films and comparably high profit margin
3. Penetration of flexible packaging in the developing economies in Asia is still low and huge opportunities exist for growth with the increase in organized retail and small serve packs
Jindal Poly Films Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Jindal Poly Films are as mentioned:
1. Given the volatile trend in crude oil and demand for polymers for competing applications the pressure on input costs can fluctuate
2. Latest and modern machinery with most competent technical backup does not ensure success against fierce competitions
3. Capacity increase in many part of Asia and India, without corresponding increase in demand
Jindal Poly Films Competition
Jindal Poly Films Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Jindal Poly Films:
1. Cosco Films Ltd
2. Polyplex Corporation
3. Midland polymers
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Jindal Poly Films. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute