Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Synnex analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Synnex SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Synnex to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Synnex is one of the leading brands in the IT & Technology sector.
The article below lists the Synnex SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Synnex SWOT Analysis:
For Synnex, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Synnex looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Synnex :
1. It has efficient supply chain management since it acts as a middlemen, so efficient cost structuring is required to gain the profit margin
2. Good relationship with powerful suppliers
3. It quality to procure product at low cost and resell at higher cost
4. Strong brand reputation and strong financial position
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Synnex SWOT Analysis:
1. It is majorly restricted to North America for its business, so a change in economic scenario or new entrant can be problem
2. No scope for inner growth as they are not a manufacturer
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Synnex SWOT Analysis:
1. Its major revenue is from distribution service, Global business services offers a good scope for gaining profits
2. The services such as customer management, renewal management, back office processing and information technology outsourcing offer great scope for growth to the company
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Synnex are as mentioned:
1. It is highly dependent on supplier, lack its own manufacturing power
2. The variation in demand can make it lose market share or leave it with excess inventory
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Synnex:
Global Business Service, Distribution Service (of technology products like IT systems, consumer electronics, networking equipments etc.)
SMB, government institution, customer, enterprise, healthcare, and other market (majorly in North America)
Distributor of high end technology products
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Synnex. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute