Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Crumpler analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Crumpler SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Crumpler to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Crumpler is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Crumpler SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Crumpler competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Crumpler:
1. Makes practical and long lasting bags 2. Is a creative travel brand 3. Conducted various marketing campaigns which led to increase in sales and footfalls in the stores 4. Makes high quality bags and employs extensive testing mechanism 5. Provides life time warranty 6. Each product is customized for a purpose, designed for specific use
Here are the weaknesses in the Crumpler SWOT Analysis:
1. Absent in emerging markets 2. Distribution centers
Following are the Opportunities in Crumpler SWOT Analysis:
1. New market development 2. Customized bags for the customers
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Crumpler are as mentioned:
1. High cost of raw materials 2. Fast changing fashion and consumer needs 3. Price wars in the market
Below are the top 3 competitors of Crumpler:
1. Tumi 2. Briggs and Riley 3. Samsonite
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Crumpler. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute