Rohit Bal SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Rohit Bal, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Rohit Bal to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Rohit Bal is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Rohit Bal SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Rohit Bal SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Rohit Bal, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Rohit Bal looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Rohit Bal :
1. Rohit Bal’s fame as an accomplished designer world-wide with privileged clientele including many famous celebrities
2. The brand believes in high amount of customization which is a proof of its exclusivity.
3. The brand has showcased its collections in many international events which has given it an international acclaim.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Rohit Bal SWOT Analysis:
1.The brand has not been able to sell merchandise directly in international markets even after it being acclaimed as major brand.
2. Low brand presence has been a major problem as it is having multiple stores in only 2 cities in India.
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Rohit Bal SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand can move to selling merchandise online which is a major highlight in the retail industry.
2. The brand can improve its presence in India by first opening up stores in all Indian major cities (only present in 2 cities) and then try to foray into emerging pockets.
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Rohit Bal are as mentioned:
1. The foray of several Indian designers in the same segment is a major competition to the brand.
2. Opening up of FDI in India has led to the introduction of western designer brands which have a world-wide influence
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 2 competitors of Rohit Bal:
1. Manish Arora.
2. Falfguni and Shane Peacock
Hence this concludes the Rohit Bal SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Rohit Bal Overview|
Apparel and Accessories
International designer wear with an Indian touch.
|Rohit Bal STP|
Fashion conscious men and women
Urban upper class men and women
Premium custom made designer wear.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Rohit Bal. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us